At Hester’s Creative Schools of Benjamin, we strive to provide the best and most trusted child care services for families in Greensboro. Every day, we live this mission through providing:
- A warm and loving environment through our responsive care to children’s needs;
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum that we tailor to the needs of each individual child;
- Discipline techniques that foster social and emotional development through conflict resolution techniques;
- Safety and Security through our coded door entry and adherence to health and safety standards;
- Attractive, bright, well-equipped and clean classrooms;
- Outdoor play on large and fully-equipped playgrounds.
- We appreciate childhood as a unique and valuable stage of the human life cycle;
- We base our work on current research about how children develop and learn;
- We appreciate and support the bond between child and family;
- We recognize that children are best understood and supported in the context of family, culture, community, and society;
- We respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual child, family member, and colleague;
- We respect diversity in children, families, and colleagues;
- We recognize that children and adults achieve their full potential in the context of relationships that are based on trust and respect.