The following sites are great resources for parents.
- Triad Moms on Main is a great resource to learn about events and vendors for any of your parenting needs in the Triad area.
- The City of Greensboro Activity Calendar is a great place to find out about other events going on in the Greensboro area.
- Guilford Basics helps parents with young children by providing activities and ideas to strengthen their development.
- Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) offers parenting news, tips, and resources for parents in NC
- Be Active Kids is a resource full of fun ideas to help get children and their parents/caregivers moving.
- Kids Eat Right offers helpful information about nutrition, including recipes and tips for busy caregivers.
- NAEYC’s website (National Association for the Education of Young Children) offers information for parents on a wide variety of topics like biting, transitioning to school, meaningful play, and understanding your child’s development.
- Reading Rockets provides great resources, tips, and tools for reading with your child.
- Conscious Discipline has a lot of resources and information about how to handle children’s upsets and conflict in an effective way.